Friday, February 1, 2013

My Venue...The Splurge

So many things can be afforded at a low cost, but unfortunately, my venue wasn't one of them. Because I have an anticipated 180 guests, the venue had to be large enough to hold them. Besides that,  it was very hard to find a venue that would allow us to cater our own event (another DIY soon to be blogged about).
This was my splurge at $1500, but it's everything I dreamed of. Hardwood floors, exposed brick, up-lighting, linens provided, a patio, and a stocked cash bar @ $20/hour.
Here are some pics of the venue when other people held their reactions there.

So, my new budget:
Amount left from previous post: $2550
Venue: $1500
Amount left: $1050











3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous venue!! Love the brick!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! It was the brick that made me splurge! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Well did you do it?? I am hoping to spend less than $2000 for 50 people not including the rings

    ReplyDelete